- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 2 ¾”; 1 ¾” square; 2 ¾” x 1 ¾”
- Pebbled Path: 4” x 5 ¼”; 1” square
- Burnish card base along score line.
- Use Pebbled Path Ink to stamp the corner stamp image as shown in photo.
- Stamp the words onto the Basic White word panel, also with Pebbled Path ink.
- Use Around the Bend Dies to crop a Basic White flower and a Pebbled Path flower center. Adhere center to flower with glue.
- Use one of the 3D Basics Embossing Folders to emboss the Pebbled Path panel and adhere to card base with glue.
- Attach the Basic White stamped panel to card front with dimensionals.
- Create a swirl of ribbon and adhere as shown.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the word panel to card front. Attach flower to word panel.
- Embellish with Pebbled Path In Color Dots.