Cutting & Scoring:
- Melon Mambo - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Basic Black – 3 7/8” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White-- 3 ¾ x 5”
- Scrap of Basic White, Basic Black, and Vellum for die cutting
- Stamp the florals in StazOn Jet Black, stamp the circles in Smoky Slate on the Basic White piece
- Color in the flowers with the Melon Mambo Blends as shown
- Using the scrap of Basic White, die cut the middle sized rectangle, then stamp the sentiment in StazOn Jet Black.
- Using the scraps of Basic Black and Vellum die cut the leaves and bubble branches, adhere to the card as shown, then use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the center.
- Using the Melon Mambo Blend to color in the Rhinestone Basic Jewels and adhere to card as shown.